Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back in the 'Vallo

So, I've been up since 7 AM this morning, packing and preparing to come back to Montevallo. Drove 3 hours crying because I just did not want to leave my mother. I cry every time she does. I never thought it would be this bad you know?  

But I get back and my roommate's not back and wont be for the weekend so which is great :) But there are signs everywhere saying that we should go back home. T_T Because there is a Winter Storm coming our way this up-coming weekend.(by the way I live in Alabama) and we're expecting 7" of snow up here Monday. Surprisingly not my first snow encounter. haha. So since I live 3 hours away I get to stay for the snow :) How lucky am I? Very..... If the power goes out in our dorm we're being told that we're going to the SAC to stay there.... fun... not...


This is my dorm Tutwiler btw....
 The trees are in the way sorry... and this is the deck.....





 I really do like living here.. it's pretty awesome.


I hope this semester is better than last which I think it will be. I'm not taking 20890708324831714903894028 million music classes... I'm not kidding. My first semester in college I had 9 classes with a total of 13 hours. How retarded is that? Only one was a general ed. class... So, for someone that doesn't like school it's pretty dumb that I have that many classes my first semester in college... But anyways....


I guess I'll let you know how the weather is tomorrow and Monday. I might even post pics of the snow!! haha... until then..
~Rachel


Now that I'm

No comments:

Post a Comment