Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Day Of Classes

Alright people. Can you say best day ever? 

First day of classes and I only have one class. Spanish 101. Awesome! I actually think Im going to do good in that class. I love Spanish and have always wanted to speak it fluently. So, if all goes well in 101 I'm making Spanish my minor. And best of all my prpfessora looks just like my SPanish teacher in High-school (whom I love) so I'm going to be liking this class.

After that class my amazing boyfriend is waiting for me outside and we go to the bookstore and get the girl I'm going to room in with and me and her go to housing and make it official that I'm her roomie! So, then alls I gotta do is move in.

I also checked up on a job that I'm trying to get and I'll more than likely hear from them this week or next..

So, now here I am in my new room. After like 20 mins of moving and cleaning then like 30 mins of putting my stuff up I'm all settled in.
see...


 Its got a lot more space than my old room :) so Im very happy with it.



Side note.. Tomorrow brings Me and Brians' three month anniversary :) how cute? I know right lol..
Well until then... ~Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment